|Ski Length||Skier Height|
|164 cm||5'0" - 5'4"|
|174 cm||5'5" - 5'9"|
|184 cm||5'10" - 6'4"+|
If you answer yes to the following, you may want to size down / closer to your chin:
- Are you a beginner or intermediate skier?
- Do you weigh less than average for your height?
- Do you like to make short, quick turns and seldom ski fast?
- Do you prefer a carving ski with only camber, no rocker?
If you answer yes to the following, you may want to size up / closer to the top of your head:
- Do you ski fast and aggressively?
- Do you weigh more than average for your height?
- Do you plan to do the majority of your skiing off trail?
- Are you looking for a ski a twin-tip ski?
- Are you looking for a ski with a lot of rocker?