We believe in them so much that all Bishop bindings are warranted against manufacturer defects for the life of the binding when purchased directly from Bishop or an Authorized Bishop dealer.
Oh yeah, skis too!
**Valid for all bindings from the 21/22 season onward**
Warranty Exclusions include, but are not limited to:
- Loose or missing binding screws. You are responsible for making sure the screws that hold the binding to the switch plate are in place and tight. It's best to use a little thread locker (e.g. Loctite), and always check them every few days of skiing. If the binding feels loose, check the screws.
- Damage caused by improper mounting (unless done by us.) This includes but is not limited to Switch Pads not installed in the correct location relative to the Switch Plate. All mounting holes must be at least 1 cm away from any previously used mounting holes.
- Incorrectly adjusted bindings (Unless done by us.) Use our Boot Fit Check Tool to check.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cosmetic issues.
- Any unauthorized changes, modifications, or alterations.
- Damage caused by misuse or abuse; such as, driving over them on the parking lot, or neglect like not properly securing them in your ski rack are just a few examples.
- Damage caused by heavy compression, stress, or hitting other objects such as rocks, trees, lift poles, and people to name a few.
- Damage caused by park features, handrail, and ANY KIND OF IMPACT DAMAGE OF ANY KIND renders this warranty null and void.
- Demo or sale equipment is not covered. Contact us directly.
- Damage caused by any product, solvent or chemical being used on Bishop equipment that has not been approved by Bishop.
**ANY warranty on Bishop's telemark-specific skis is VOID if mounted alpine, AT, or with an alpine heel designed for telemark bindings (e.g. Meidjo's alpine heel).
These are truly telemark-specific skis and the lack of reinforcement at the heel cannot handle the forces of an alpine turn.
If you think you have a warranty issue as a result of a manufacturing defect, please contact us at email@example.com.
Photos and detailed descriptions in your warranty form or email go a long way in helping us process the request so please be as thorough as possible.
If it is approved as a warranty issue, your equipment will be repaired, replaced, or an equivalent discount or credit will be offered.
If it does not qualify for a warranty claim, we will give you an estimate for the repair work required.
Replacements will be handled as quickly as possible, and will be dependent on inventory.
Ship your warranty to:
210 Edwards Village Blvd - Unit C28
X 1143Edwards, CO 81632-1143
You pay for shipping the equipment to us and we will pay to send them back to you!
We want to be able to help get you back on the snow as soon as possible but please allow 5 weeks for repairs and processing.