The Gonzo is everything you have ever wanted in an all-mountain ski.
A progressive shape with blunted tail will allow for both switch landings and optimum tail clip anchoring. The perfect width and turning radius for delivering quick carved turns, navigating tight bumps, and shredding the trees on the dreamiest of days.
- 125mm tip | 90mm waist | 120mm tail
- 170cm: 14m turn radius
- 180cm: 16m turn radius
- Designed for our 90mm ski brake
- Camber underfoot
- Progressive twin shape for all-mountain domination
- Poplar wood core is lightweight, snappy, and strong
- Dual Triaxial Fiberglass reinforcement
- Elastomeric dampening
- Weight per pair: 3100g, (170cm), 3300g (180cm)
- Handmade in Colorado, USA
- Backed by Bishop's Bomber Lifetime Guarantee
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE
- BMF/3 - The BMF/3 + GONZO is designed for the lift resort focused telemark skier who wants a quick turning, carving, switch riding ski that will let you rip the woods, bumps, park, groomers, and get more face shots in the powder.
- BMF/R - The BMF/R + GONZO is designed for the telemark skier who loves getting into the backcountry with a lighter and narrower ski; but also wants a quick turning, carving, switch riding ski that will let you rip the woods, bumps, park, groomers, and get more face shots in the powder.
- BMF/R: Stealth - All the benefits of the BMF/R while helping out a good cause. Limited Edition Badassery.
|Ski Length||Skier Height|
|170 cm||< 5'4" - 5'8"+|
|180 cm||5'8" - 6'4"+|
If you answer yes to the following, you may want to size down / closer to your chin:
- Are you a beginner or intermediate skier?
- Do you weigh less than average for your height?
- Do you like to make short, quick turns and seldom ski fast?
- Do you prefer a carving ski with only camber, no rocker?
If you answer yes to the following, you may want to size up / closer to the top of my head:
- Do you ski fast and aggressively?
- Do you weigh more than average for your height?
- Do you plan to do the majority of your skiing off trail?
- Are you looking for a ski a twin-tip ski?
- Are you looking for a ski with a lot of rocker?