unleash your inner powderhound
The PowderHound is everything you want to sniff out those pow stashes. This ski bounds through soft pow, slashes through trees, and charges the crud with power and confidence. With versatility at the core of its design, this ski is the go-to for days where you have beautiful powder mornings, and stick to groomers in the afternoons.
- TELEM-ARC TECHNOLOGY™ ***
- 145mm tip | 115mm waist | 132mm tail
- 186.3cm: 17m turn radius
- 176.3cm: 16.8m turn radius
- Designed for our 115mm ski brake
- Rocker Tip and Tail
- Camber underfoot
- Poplar wood core - lightweight, snappy, and strong
- Dual Triaxial Fiberglass reinforcement
- Elastomeric dampening
- Carbonium top sheet
- Flat tail section for skin clips
- Handmade in Colorado, USA.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE
- BMF/3 - The BMF/3 + PowderHound is designed for the resort-focused telemark skier who spends all day reaping the deepest depths of the mountain and still has the energy to throwdown for last chair!
- BMF/R - The BMF/R + PowderHound is designed for the touring-capable telemark skier who wants the best of ALL WORLDS: Up and Down! Never purge another tip or miss another chance to jump out the back gate!
- BMF/R: Stealth - All the benefits of the BMF/R while helping out a good cause. Limited Edition Badassery.
|176.3 cm||5'5" - 5'9"|
|186.3 cm||5'10" - 6'2"+|
If you answer yes to the following, you may want to size down / closer to your chin:
- Are you a beginner or intermediate skier?
- Do you weigh less than average for your height?
- Do you like to make short, quick turns and seldom ski fast?
- Do you prefer a carving ski with only camber, no rocker?
If you answer yes to the following, you may want to size up / closer to the top of my head:
- Do you ski fast and aggressively?
- Do you weigh more than average for your height?
- Do you plan to do the majority of your skiing off trail?
- Are you looking for a ski a twin-tip ski?
- Are you looking for a ski with a lot of rocker?