the lurk hath arrived
Bishop has collaborated with San Juan Sticks out of Silverton, Colorado to bring you a modern, high-performance take on an ancient skiing tradition.
Designed, engineered, and manufactured by Bishop in the Vail Valley, this lurk can easily be separated into two ski poles with the press of a button. The ski poles can be used for backcountry travel, the lift line, or navigating tight trees. Tested and refined by Bishop Athlete Marshell "King of the Lurk" Thompson @mellomar deep in the San Juan Mountains.
- Durable hardwood that flexes perfectly to best support your turn
- Lightweight, strong aircraft-grade machined aluminum connector to easily and quickly transform from a single lurk to two ski poles and back
- Stainless steel spikes on each end provide grip in pole-mode
- Lizard Skins wrap provides grip regardless of the conditions you find yourself in on your tele-ventures
- Super fun surfy feel!
- Great for Beginners to Experts
- Creates a strong upper body posture
- Allows you to lean into the hillside and carve aggressively
- A solid tool to improve back foot weighting issues or losing balance
|SKIER HEIGHT||LURK SIZE|
|5'7" - 6'||100"|